Thursday, July 14, 2011

wtf song of the day

So I found myself listening to some much hyped Avenged Sevenfold songs lately.
They aren't popular yet during my high school era, so I just somehow managed to listen to them now.
And while some of their songs with too much growling and screaming disinterest me, I found some nice melodic songs too.
Some with orchestra style arrangement that reminds me of GnR or dream theather (Interestingly enough at some point the ex-drummer of dream theater did indeed play with them).

And as I was enjoying my new found coding sound accompaniment,
some of the lyrics somehow made through my brain... and as I come to understand the lyrics... I started to raise my eyebrows

the song

the lyrics

How psychotic should you be to be able to imagine and write such lyrics? o_O


*disclaimer : I don't really know anything abt music actually, so please ignore if what I'm saying doesn't make any sense :D*

No comments: