Wednesday, September 24, 2014

One of the most romantic love story

I love short stories, they usually could convey deep meaning through very little words.

Probably it's because they left most of the things to our imagination?
Probably because the short form allows us to absorb it easily, store it in our brain permanently and ponder more about it?

In the same vein, I love one shots manga.

I forgot how I stumbled upon this one shot way back then.
But the impact I felt after reading it lingered for some time. And still up to now.

I call this the most romantic love story in a one shot.
It's super sweet and heartbreaking in a twisted, unimaginable way.
It made me think of the term "the greatest love of all",
and how lucky must be someone to be able to experience it.


Ladies and gentlemen, I present you the one shot manga Muse by Dowman Sayman.

No comments: