Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Im so dependent >_<

Got this link from a friend:
http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv
My result (I forgot to copy the HTML code, o well):

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Low
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: High
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: High
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

The dependent one, sadly, i have to admit, seems might be true T_T

Dependent:
Dependent personality disorder is characterized by a need to be taken care of. People with this disorder tend to cling to people and fear losing them. They may become suicidal when a break-up is imminent. They tend to let others make important decisions for them and often jump from relationship to relationship. Dependents often remain in abusive relationships. Over-sensitivity to disapproval is common. Dependents often feel helpless and depressed.

Symptoms of Dependent Personality Disorder:
* Difficulty making decisions
* Feelings of helplessness when alone
* Suicidal thoughts upon rejection
* Submissiveness
* Deeply hurt by mild criticism or disapproval
* Unable to meet ordinary demands of life

Wahhhh >_<
well at least I disagree on the last point >.>

I refuse to admit abt the histrionic though, that's such a drama queen disorder xD

Histrionic:
People with histrionic personality disorder are constant attention seekers. They need to be the center of attention all the time, often interrupting others in order to dominate the conversation. They use grandiose language to discribe everyday events and seek constant praise. They may dress provacatively or exaggerate illnesses in order to gain attention. Histrionics also tend to exaggerate friendships and relationships, believing that everyone loves them. They are often manipulative.

Symptoms of Histrionic Personality Disorder:
* Needs to be the center of attention
* Dresses or acts provocatively
* Rapidly-shifting and shallow emotions
* Exaggerates friendships
* Overly-dramatic, occassionally theatrical speech
* easily influenced; highly suggestible

I only admit having the last symptom >.>
im not like that, right?right? >_<

5 comments:

Ismail Habib said...

Hello Drama Queen! :P~

Just admit it Lite, it's not like we're going to put you into a jail ;D j/k... However, the "dependent" thingy is quite surprising. I never thought that you are the kind of person who have dependence on others. I'm getting more and more convinced that you are actually much more introvert that it seems (doesn't mean that it's bad anyway).

I also tried for myself, and here are the results... tadaaa!!

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: Moderate
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: Moderate
Dependent: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

If I did the quiz 7 years ago surely I would have a lot of "high" result (esp:antisocial, avoidant, and dependent :P)

Velly said...

haha ... same as habsq, never thought u are a dependant person... matter of fact, i thought u can really do pretty much anything u want to do by your own :D

and my result is ...
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Moderate
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: Moderate
Dependent: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

suprisingly no high result, eventhough many 'moderate result' can be just as bad -__-'

lite said...

@habs & velski

awww, xixixi, really?
woww, i guess I had successfully impressed u both that I'm a superwoman! mwahahahaha!xD

darn, why did I have to post this, now u lost that image of me >.>

hehehe, but, aww, thankiiiesss, I feel much better actually after reading your comments :')

I believe I can do anything when I believe I can (recursive ftw, lol xD)
and u both now makes me remember I do have that powerful independency in me too aside from my dependency which come to surface thanks to this test ;P
so, thankiiiiiesss! more power to u two too!*huggss*

and, aww, so sweet of u both to take the test urselves!
but but, why why why u both have none of the high???
*drools* u guys only have moderates and 2 / 3 lows.
how am i supposed to mock u then? xD

but yea, vel, it could even be that having many moderates actually is worse than having one high *nods*. Cause its like u have all the mixture of those disorders xD
xixixixi, jk jk lol *huggs hugsss* xD

@habs only
sooo, what has happened this past 7 years that changed u so much? *wink wink*
(why the phrase "7 years of itches" suddenly come to my mind? ^^)

Ismail Habib said...

Oh, I never thought that you any need reason to mock me... xD

About the 7 years thingy: apparently I have many good friends that transform me into (luckily) someone better... Just one reminder for those good friends: your job is not over yet xD

lite said...

Ohhh, true! of course i've already got a lot of mockery topics abt u. but having more wont hurt, right? xD
jk jk lol ;P

hmm... good friends from 7 years ago, eh? lemme see...
who could that special friends be? *wink wink*
....
ummm, I guess that wont be me, linds, nor J then.
since we were in T-18 and u werent xD
so, who are they, habs? ;P