Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Terharu =')

A senior asked to meet to discuss about the tool I am developing for my research.
When I met her, she was scribbling, studying some paper.
And I found that... it was the paper I wrote.

The printout of my paper was full of her scribbles here and there. Some sentences were underlined. She has a bigger diagram from my paper printed out, as she said some diagrams can't be successfully printed out in small size. The folds and creases showed she has turned over those papers again and again.

Aww... =')

I thought I was going to melt at that time.

Never did it occur to me that someone would read my paper that intensively.

I can't help but think, oh, God, I hope there weren't any silly typos that I missed out >_<

I'm moved beyond belief.

May this moment motivates me more to do my research =)

2 comments:

Ismail Habib said...

Wowowowowo... cool... :D

lite said...

hehehehe, lebih ke serem sih zu, daripada cool. haduu ada yg salah ga ya xP