Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Art of Being Angry

It's one of those negative feeling, that would make you feel all your blood had risen up to your head. That would make you feel as if you are ready to explode.

I remember reading this quote from Aristotl back then about being angry, and I was deeply impressed by it.
I tried my best to remember it every time I have such negative feeling.
But I guess it's time I put it here so I can refer back to it easily when I'm angry.

Anybody can become angry
- that is easy,

but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree
and at the right time and for the right purpose,
and in the right way

- that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.


Because words slice right through the heart easily.
And the word sorry hardly could mend even the surface of that wound...

No comments: