Sunday, March 11, 2012

Current obsession

Wow! Fantastic, baby!


kyaaaaaaaahhh! that blue haiiiirrrr *___*



You think I could pull that hair colour off? *_*

Source : tumbler 1 tumbler 2

Andd, isn't this just super cuuute? xD

#BIGBANGBURGER by =Fiveonthe on deviantART

okayy, i'm completely fan-girl-ing over them now. So, to minimize the effect, and to prevent my blog to be a kpop devoted blog, I'll just keep on updating this post with my... current obsession of big bang :D


One of the thing I watch from a KPOP movie is their dance. As that's how my attraction to KPOP started: the venture to search an inspiration for my morning sport. However, I found that their dances are not meant to be cover-ed!

I now respect Big Bang more in this notion. They don't have complicated, extra synchronized dance with everyone, except on the chorus part. Since everyone has to concentrate on their part while singing. Compared to SNSD for example, I adore them for their complicated and ultra-sync moves, but I saw how only few of them could really sing good. And this is understandable since they're always too busy with their dance moves.

With Big Bang, I think they really make the dance choreography to accompany the song. Therefore a proper dance cover is kinda hard to be done, unless we really want to cover their background dancers for example, who are indeed dancing all the time they are on stage. However, big bang doesn't always have dancers around all throughout the song. So that's not really a good idea either.

But now that i think of it, it should be the correct way anyway. They are singer and performer by definition. Despite TOP having reported to have "visual" role aside from being the rapper (I giggled at that, but now, omg that's true! xD and he does that just so effortlessly *_*), none of them are designed to be the "dancer" as some people in other _singing_ groups.

I also respect them in the fact that they always bring some singing improvisation in their live stage. This makes watching any of their live performance worthwhile. We don't just hear what we could hear from their album. And for sure with this we are sure that they are not blatantly lip-synch-ing all the time. And I found that despite some slips that are normal, most of their live singing performance sounds above standard! And from what I have learned so far, I think that's super rare in KPOP world.
More kudos to them!

No comments: