Tuesday, February 01, 2011

What gets you up in the morning?

Some days it's the deadline, or appointments with the professors,
that's usually the most effective waking up motivation yet the most dreaded one.

some days it's because I can't wait to learn a new dance routine ;P
some days it's because I've been craving for certain snack to have as breakfast since the night before xP

but the worst day is when I woke up just feel nothing at all...

in those days then some pick-me-up efforts are needed,

a long nostalgic conversation with old friends,
little sweet treats for lunch,
a chat with the bus driver who turned out recognized your daily schedule (oh the joy of living in a small town <3)

hey, you all,
thanks for brightening my day! =D

2 comments:

Ismail Habib said...

yes, you're welcome ;)

lite said...

hihihi, makasih, habskiban! ;D