Wednesday, March 26, 2008

my wand :D


Your Score: 12", Holly, Dragon


You scored 36 wisdom, 44 bravery, 15 emotional, and 16 martyrdom!




Holly is a powerful protective wood that good for use against evil, but it also represents dreams and fertility. Your dragon's heartstring core makes your wand very effective in hexes.


How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 33% on wisdom
You scored higher than 77% on bravery
You scored higher than 24% on emotional
You scored higher than 25% on martyrdom



Link: The Harry Potter Wand Test written by sputnik845 on OkCupid, home of the The Dating Persona Test
View My Profile(sputnik845)


oh my, 12 inch is kinda...long dont u think?
im so gonna break it just in a few days @_@

(another silly quiz i know =.=;; I think i have to change the title of this blog due to my recent posts =/)

No comments: