Thursday, March 27, 2008

Memento

I made a silly dancing video recently, me dancing that famous hare hare yukai dance :D

Its just for fun actually.

I never really get into youtube ppl, making videos of themselves doing something and put it in the internet for ppl to see.

But upon watching the result (its fun and funny, really, everyone should try to dance it xD) i found its kinda something I would love to keep.

And probably to show to my loved ones later in the future.
("This is granny dancing hare hare yukai back then when I had nothing better to do in Italy" xD)

Sweet memories always bring up smiles, right?
And... its something to immortalize what we have now.
The hairstyle, the agility of youth (lolz), the clothes, even the background sceneries.

I guess in that notion, pictures deliver the same memories.

Hmm... now come to think of it, probably thats why so many ppl made their own nude pictures?
To immortalize that flaunted body?
Since nothing lasts forever...

2 comments:

Ismail Habib said...

Nothing lasts forever. It's just a temporary life anyway...

lite said...

iya....jadi serem zu..dikau serius >_<